how we start this journey
We're the Best
If you are a pick up and delivery customer and don’t need regular weekly service, just request pick up via the app and we will pick up on your next scheduled delivery day!
Wouldn’t it be convenient to have real-time access to your dry cleaning information and get notified when your dry cleaning order is ready for pick up? Are you on our Home Delivery service but wish to pick your clothes up at the store for an even faster turnaround?
Download the latest mobile app from Fresh Line Cleaners to track the processing of your orders, get notifications when your orders are ready for pickup, and view your account information, current specials, store locations, and more!
- We will provide you with two Fresh Line Garment bags with your account information on it.
- We will set up your scheduled delivery days, either Monday – Thursday, or Tuesday – Friday, (Depending on where you live or work.)
- We will come by your home or office on the scheduled days to pick up and return the clean garments from the previous pick up. If you do not have anything to send in that day, no worries, we will come back again on the next scheduled day.
- We are in your neighborhood anyway.
- We will automatically bill your credit card on file, so you don’t need to be home to pay for services!
What could be easier than having your dry cleaning delivered or picked up? Fresh Line has free pickup and delivery for your dry cleaning in your areas.
Our Home Delivery Service, brings advanced dry cleaning, rug cleaning, and laundry service right to your door – at no additional cost.
Please check our website for any current updates as we will always update this page first. We are here to help all of our clients and our first responders as they need cleaning needs, please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything special. We thank everyone that is doing a job that is important to us all during these times.
Dry cleaning doesn’t have to be harsh to be effective. Green Earth cleans to a higher standard. It helps protect the clothes we wash and the communities we live in.